Weather-sensitivity: why the weather affects us?
What funny relationship can there be between a gray sky and the human body? The answer is: weather-sensitivity! We are not talking here about astrology, but about the consequences that weather variations can have on the human body.
What is weather-sensitivity?
You may be suffering from weather-sensitivity without knowing it. This area, which is increasingly studied, refers to the impact of weather conditions on humans. Some people are indeed more or less affected by the variation of heat, humidity or atmospheric pressure. This type of behavior is generally associated with older people who rightly complain of rheumatic pain, especially when the weather turns to storm, but weather sensitivity does not affect only the oldest of us.
The consequences of weather-sensitivity
People who are weather-sensitive strongly feel the slightest variations in weather and the consequences on their health are direct. Here are some examples of its many consequences:
- Awakening of old pain (scars, fractures)
- Amplification of arthritic painduring intense cooling or a significant rise in humidity.
- Multiplications of cardiovascular problems in case of intense cold.
- Aggravation of asthma
- Exacerbation of respiratory diseases in winter.
- Reactivation of viruses during thaw periods!
- Exacerbation of respiratory and cardiac diseases during periods of high heat.
- Appearance of sleep disorders when approaching bad weather.
Weather sensitivity now rhymes with technology. The app aims to improve the well-being of people suffering from weather-sensitive diseases. The application is geolocated and calculates very easily within a radius of 10 kilometers, the various environmental factors aggravating for the individual such as humidity, atmospheric pressure or temperature variations.
Thanks to its various measurements, it provides an index of dangerous according to the different weather-sensitive diseases.